At GN Insurance Agency, we are committed to helping our business clients get the best coverage needed for their business. Helping them be successful and stay successful in any situation is our goal.
Property & Liability
Does your current insurance plan cover your business needs and potential issues?
A Liability and Property package policy includes General Liability insurance to cover your commercial business for physical assets, such as contents, that are leased or owned.
The insurance policy may also cover loss of business income and extra expenses resulting from an unexpected peril. A business insurance policy generally insures lost or damaged property for replacement value. The property insurance portion of a General Liability and property policy also covers other people’s personal property to the extent that the business owner is legally liable for the damage.
The Liability policy extends liability protection to a number of people involved in your business.
- If your business is a partnership or joint venture, this policy would cover all partners or members and their spouses.
- If your business is a corporation or association, this policy would also cover all executive officers, directors.
- Your employees would also be protected — while they are acting in their capacity as employees.
- Your policy would also extend liability coverage to any subsidiary for which you own more than 50% of the voting stock.
- Any person or organization, such as a vendor, with whom you have a written agreement to indemnify, would also be protected against liability claims for any bodily injury or property damage that results from distributing or selling your products.
- Any newly acquired organization would also be protected under your policy for 90 days to newly acquired companies.
- Your legal representatives would also be afforded liability coverage under this policy — for any liability arising from the maintenance or use of your property in their care.
- While acting under your direction and within the scope of their responsibilities for you, any volunteers for your business would also be extended liability coverage.
Why GN Insurance for your Commercial Insurance?
GN Insurance offers the business owner choice, advice, fast service, and expert claims advocacy. Our corporate insurance and risk management experience and expertise has been engaged by various industries including but not limited to:
- Residential and commercial building ownership
- Real estate
- Construction/ trades
- Wholesale / distribution
- Food & beverage
- Commercial marine
- Professional services
- Board of Directors
The Commercial Strata Insurance Plan provides an ‘all in one’ cover for your building and the contents of your commercial and industrial strata schemes.
It also includes important complementary coverage and a range of additional benefits. Also note the lowest premium is not always the cheapest as there are often crucial differentials in protection.
Comparing insurance policies is not a case of comparing ‘apples with apples’ – there are wide variations in the type and extent of protection. It’s imperative that you speak with one of our expert agents to get good advice for your Strata.
Small Business Insurance
Do I need Small Business Insurance?
Your small business may have many assets: vehicles, an office and equipment, inventory, an indispensable employee or partner and, most importantly, yourself. To protect these assets and to protect your business from potential risks, you should consider getting insurance.
Our Agents can help you determine the type of package you need to cover all the risks to protect your business and yourself.
We can discuss:
- Business property insurance
- Liability insurance
- Worker’s compensation insurance
- Other insurance coverage
- Excess liability coverage
- Employment practices liability coverage
- Life insurance
Protection and Piece of Mind so you can focus on business in Vancouver’s Lower Mainland & The Fraser Valley.
By the nature of your work as a contractor, you have a number of unique risks that you face daily. Contractoring your services typically entails transportation as part of your daily work – transporting tools, equipment, employees and supplies to and from, and between job sites. Equipment and supplies are often stored both of fand on-site. In order to even bid on some jobs, or certainly in order to win them, various bonds are often required.
A variety of types of liability insurance are required, in the event that any of a number of things don’t go as well as they should and someone or something else incurs a loss. The specific types of insurance or related assistance that you as a contractor might need includes:
Bonds of various types including:
- Pre-qualification letters
- Bid bonds
- Contractors surety bonds
- Commercial general liability, and extensions to umbrella liability
- Design/build errors and omissions
- Builder’s risk, while work is in progress
- Rented contractors equipment
- Fleet coverage for the various vehicles
- Certificates of insurance, delivered expeditiously on request
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR OUR TEAM?
CONTACT US NOW.
We are confident in our customer service and are looking forward to working with you. If you do have any questions regarding your existing insurance policy or one that you are looking into purchasing. Feel free to use this forum and leave us a message. You can also call us directly during our operating hours and we will get in touch with you.
© GN Insuranec. All rights reserved.